Causes of Bad Breath
Many people do not know what the causes behind the bad breath are. Some people believe that the bad breath is caused due to eating or drinking consumables that have odor. This is true, but partially. The depth explanation about the causes and cure of bad breath will be helpful for those, who are suffering from this unpleasant problem.
Some experts say that bad breath is due to the volatile sulfur compounds, which are produced by the oral bacteria. These compounds are present in the teeth, under the tongue, throat, and tonsils of our mouth. The bad breath is an embarrassing social situation, which should be eliminated. Following are some reasons of bad breath:
1. Some Food Sources:Some foods, like onion and garlic have some chemicals, which cause bad breath. When we eat them, these do convert into digestive molecules that have an unpleasant odor, which are absorbed in our circulatory system. Some of these molecules will be released, when passed through over respiratory system, and cause an unpleasant odor during exhaling.
2. Smoking:Majority of the people are chain smoker. Halitosis cure. Cigarettes have a number of different substances like nicotine, tar, and other bad odor substances that are responsible for producing an unpleasant breath. Many smokers suffer from gum diseases, and other dental diseases, which also cause an unhealthy breath.
3. Having a Dry Mouth: Some times, the reason of bad breath is having a dry mouth. Dryness can be naturally in a person, or it can also arise due to speaking a lot, like lawyers, teachers normally feel dryness in their mouth due to speaking up to a greater extent.
4. Poor Dental Care: Due to an improper and infrequent brushing and flossing, food particles, which stuck in the teeth while easting, cause bad breath. So, take good care of your teeth, and try to brush your teeth every time, when you eat food.
5. Poor Denture Hygiene: Cleaning of the denture regularly is very essential for those, who use denture regularly, because it creates high risk of bad breath in our mouth due to stuck of the food particles in them.
6. Morning Unpleasant Breath: We all know that when we wake up in the morning, our mouth delivers an unpleasant breath; this is due to the fact that while sleeping our mouth gets dry.
7. Medication: Many medications have different ingredients, which cause bad breath. For example, drugs for the treatment of sinus problems.
8. Gum Diseases: Gum diseases are one of the main reasons of bad breath. This disease gives serious damage to the teeth. Gums create spaces between the teeth, which is an ideal location for bacteria to live in.
9. Respiratory Tract Infections: Some times lungs and throat infections are also responsible for bad breath cure.
10. Different Diseases: There are many other diseases as well, which cause bad and unpleasant breath in our mouth. These diseases are lung diseases, diabetes, liver diseases, kidney diseases, tonsillitis, sinus diseases, and some others.